| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kasama in April is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 91.3mm (3.6in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Kasama April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kasama, Zambia
Kasama Weather in April Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kasama:
- Mbala, Zambia - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) N
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 292.9 kms (182 miles) ENE
- Chitipa, Malawi - 240.6 kms (149.5 miles) ENE
- Karonga, Malawi - 302.5 kms (188 miles) E
- Misamfu, Zambia - 18.2 kms (11.3 miles) NE
- Isoka, Zambia - 164.5 kms (102.3 miles) E
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 343.5 kms (213.4 miles) ESE
- Mzimba, Malawi - 328.3 kms (204 miles) SE
- Mpika, Zambia - 190 kms (118.1 miles) S
- Lundazi, Zambia - 321.9 kms (200 miles) SE